Hondu K., Assistant Director - has been playing drums for over 25 years. His artistic adventures include touring nationally for 7 years in a band called The Arrival. He’s performed at Van’s Warped Tour as well as SXSW in Austin, Texas. He has an extensive background playing various types of music such as rock, pop, reggae and punk rock and currently plays drums with the band yeah, sure. Hondu's first love is sports, in particular baseball and football. In his spare time he enjoys cooking, coffee, hanging out with his miniature Dachshund, Otis and 3-legged cat named Lou.
Staff & Music Teachers
Ally, Administrative Assistant and Instructor - Ally teaches lessons in drum, guitar, and piano. She is a Full Sail University graduate with her bachelor’s in music production and master’s in entertainment business. Ally has an extensive background is in film composition. She has also produced music for many artists and bands in the Orlando and Jacksonville area.
Ashley A. is a voice, piano and Glee Instructor. Her background is in classical, theater, and vocal jazz. She has recently embraced love of opera, too. Ashley connects well with her younger students and loves to watch them grow, learn, expand their range and perform! In her free time, Ashley enjoys cosplay, as well as writing and hanging with her two cats, Puck and Shadow.
Chandler is a local musician from Orlando, FL who enjoys sharing his passion for music! He has been playing in local acts since 2014. This includes his former group The Charter (House of Blues Bringing Down the House Winners 2015). Having experience as a Singer-Songwriter, Guitarist, Bassist, Keyboardist, Drummer, and Producer, he hopes to inspire students of all ages to discover their own passion for music and be a positive influence on those around him.
Madelynn loves singing, playing guitar and piano, and writing music. She has been exercising these musical abilities for eight years and plays with a band weekly at her church. She is working toward a degree in elementary education and is passionate about being a positive influence in kids' lives, believing that experiences in childhood affect the rest of life. If she's not playing music, you can find her writing, taking walks in nature, or hanging out with her friends, family, and (in her unbiased opinion) cutest dog in the world, Jewels.
Michael M. is a Multi-instrumentalist, versed in Saxophone, Piano, Clarinet and Flute. Passionate about Jazz music , he has a deep understanding of music and advanced jazz theory. He has performed throughout Florida with multiple musical ensembles and bands spanning multiple genres of music. He hopes to make a difference in the lives of his students and audience through music.
Sammi is a music specialist and early childhood teacher. She teaches violin, voice and piano. Some of her performance experience and education includes vocal training in opera and musical theater as well as work with the Florida Symphony Orchestra, the Orlando Philharmonic, and the previous leader of the Trans Siberian Orchestra, Mark Woods. She loves helping kids and young adults get in tune with their inner rock star, almost as much as she loves her sweet puppy, Cooper!
- Individual instruction with proprietary curriculum
- Students are motivated by playing with others in a band
- A band builds teamwork, develops social skills, fosters self-esteem and leads to lasting friendships.
- Everyone learns faster playing music they like
- Students are motivated to learn when they see early results
- Introducing very young children to music supports cognitive development and motor skills.
- A well-balanced music education consists of Music Theory, Technique and Repertoire.
- Students learn faster playing music they like.
- Simplified versions of modern songs allow students to see results more quickly.
- Audio recordings of each simplified arrangement are available to students. This allows them to hear how their part should sound.
- Lessons are catered to the needs of each student's learning style.